Reconnect with your loved ones who have moved on to the Spirit World and experience healing and peace, knowing that they are still conscious, aware and connected to you.
I am a natural-born psychic medium. I have had encounters with the spirit world since I was a small child and these experiences followed me into adulthood. I remember being about 7 years old and seeing and hearing spirits come to me and show themselves, talking to me and telling me about themselves. I often would sense spirits around others that I would meet, and later I went on a few ghost hunting tours with a local paranormal team, where I received information about spirits in the building that there was no way I could have known.
Finally, I realized part of my life purpose was to help connect spirit to their loved ones still on Earth, so to learn to use and control my abilities, I went into formal training and took classes with established mediums who have attended Arthur Findlay College, including famous psychic medium, John Holland.
I am trained in evidential mediumship, which means that I will focus on receiving information specific to each spirit to the point that you can confirm his or her identity. Upon confirmation of identity, I will communicate whatever messages they wish to share with you. However, please know that in true mediumship, the focus is on receiving evidence of the spirit's presence. Their message is only one part of the equation and it is not always exactly what you wanted to hear, but it's what they wanted to say, and we must respect that.
Mediumship is one of my favorite things to do in the world. Even as the medium, I am always amazed and fascinated by what comes through in my sessions, that undeniably confirm that life after death is real.
Please read the following to know what to expect:
• Please do not call or email me about those you wish to connect with. Do not tell me you want to contact your deceased husband, mom, or sister. PLEASE TELL ME NOTHING! I do not like to know anyone you are hoping to hear from before you even walk in the door, it can throw me off.
• As an Evidential Medium, I do not try to "contact" any specific spirit. The session is an open floor to all those in the spirit world who know you and want to come through. Please keep an open mind as to which spirits will come through as it is not always who you expect, and often a spirit you are not expecting may bring through someone you had wished to hear from.
***IF you do have hopes of connecting with a specific person, while not mandatory, I ask that you bring a photo of the person and/or an object that belonged to them.
• This is not a seance or conjuring! This is simply me working with the spirit world to bring you evidence that your loved ones are still alive and conscious in spirit.
• This session revolves around evidence and proof of life. The point is to provide you with information that confirms the identity of the spirit, provides confirmation that the spirit is still conscious in the present day, followed by whatever message the spirit wishes to pass on to you. It is not an hour long "dialogue conversation" between you and the spirit.
• Throughout the session, you must answer "yes", "no", or "I don't know" as I give you each bit of information. If you do not do this, the connection will be lost.
I am simply a receiver of the information and messages spirit brings through me. The information is not for me to understand, but for you to understand. While you may be my client, I work first and foremost for the spirit world.
It is my goal that you receive healing and peace from a mediumship session, in knowing that your loved ones are still conscious, aware, at peace, and connected to you from the spirit realm.
You can watch these videos to learn more about how mediumship works and what to expect in a mediumship session:
$225.00 (one person)
$310.00 (two people) *MUST be related or close enough to be expecting to hear from the same people
Payment is required in advance prior to your appointment. To schedule your appointment and make your payment, please use the scheduler below.