Advanced Mediumship Training
July 27 @ 11:00 am - July 28 @ 5:00 pm$425
*Must attend both days. Students must have taken my “Awakening into Mediumship” course, or have been formally trained by another teacher in Evidential Mediumship. Those not previously trained will be removed from class with no refund. This class is not for beginners.
This class provides further mentorship and technique training, pushing you to reach a new level in your development as a professional, Evidential Medium.
You will be pushed beyond your comfort zone and learn to make more powerful and quick connections with spirit, enhancing your ability to move from generic information to specific, factual information that leaves no room for doubt for the client. You will learn to develop your own style and become more comfortable in working with the public.
Day one of this class will focus on personal mentorship, lecture and practice with other students, using new methods and techniques to further increase your confidence in your own work.
Day two of this class will focus on working with the public in both private and larger group settings (to prepare you for clients who would like to bring family members, or just a larger audience in general), with personal critique on areas in which you may need improvement. We will have volunteer clients who are open to receiving readings from developing students without judgement.
This two day class covers:
- Personal mentorship
- Techniques and practice for making a stronger connection with spirit
- Pushing yourself to bring through more specific details from spirit
- Recognizing when more than one spirit comes through as a group and how to work with them
- How to make a quicker connection with spirit and making a connection “on the spot”
- Practicing with other students one-on-one
- Learning to bring through spirit for a larger group of people
- Private, one-on-one sessions with the public (volunteer clients)
- Speed reading
- Reading in front of a larger group of people, paving the way for Gallery Mediumship and further increasing your level of confidence
Each day we will meet from 11am to approximately 4pm with a one hour break for lunch.
Payment is required in full in advance, is non-refundable and cannot be used towards any other class on any other date.REGISTER NOW