Munay-Ki Shamanic Rites of Initiation Weekend Intensive
September 22 @ 1:00 pm - September 23 @ 5:00 pm$365
Day 1: Saturday, September 22, 2018, 1pm-5pm
Day 2: Sunday, September 23, 2018, 1pm-5pm
***MUST ATTEND BOTH DAYS!
*Please leave extra time in the case each day goes later, before scheduling any personal activities.
If you would like to attend this weekend’s class, please send an email to [email protected] to save your spot and you can pay upon arrival (must be with debit or credit card).
The Munay-Ki Rites are based on the Rites of the Shaman’s Path of the Q’ero Nation, the descendants of the Inka, the indigenous people of the holy mountains of the Andes in Peru. Munay-Ki comes from a Quechua word that means “I love you.” The prophecies of the ancient Americas speak about a new human appearing on the planet – one who lives free of fear and resides in his/her transcendent nature. The Munay-Ki are the codes for the new human. They are delivered in the form of energetic transmissions. These Rites are given as the next step in the evolution of humanity; to realign and attune our neuropathways and truly shift human consciousness. These Initiatory Rites, in essence, empower us to step up to the task of assuming stewardship for the Earth and all creation. There are nine rites in total. It is hoped that these Rites can be transmitted to as many as possible. Those who receive all nine rites may become practitioners and teachers, and may continue to pass on the Rites.
Munay-Ki is the key to taking a quantum leap in species evolution. It is a group of energetic transmissions that download directly into the Luminous Energy Field, which constitutes each individual at an energetic level, the codes for transformational evolution. These codes are downloaded into the chakra system, a group of seven major energy centers lodged within the body and attached to the spine. This spinal connection facilitates the information’s transmission to the neuro-physiology and brain of each recipient, offering them the potential to complete within one lifetime a process of evolution that would otherwise take many, many generations.
The Origin of the Rites of the Munay-Ki
The rites of the Munay-Ki were brought to the West by Dr. Alberto Villoldo, distilled from his work as a medical anthropologist with the high shamans of the Amazon and Andes.
Some benefits of receiving the Munay-Ki Rites:
- Boosting physical resilience and healing through the attunement with higher vibration energy
- Recalibration of DNA
- Greater energetic protection
- The awakening and amplification of healing gifts
- The expansion of intuition, vision, and inner knowing
- The harmonization and integration of mind, body, and spirit
- Connection with spirit guides, including animal totems, archetypal energies, angelic and celestial guides, and ancestral beings
- Direct connection to the ancient lineage of Andean shamans & healers
- Emotional purification and the acceleration of healing of the shadow
- Deeper connection to Earth healing energies, as well as the realms of Spirit
- Greater self-reliance and trust through the cultivation of communication with the unseen
- Entering into the flow of synchronicity, which often brings unexpected support and opportunities
*DAY #1 – FOUNDATION RITES*:
Rite One: Healer’s Rite
Connects you to a lineage of luminous healers from the past to assist you in your personal transformation, awakening the healing power so that everyone you touch is blessed. We access tremendous spiritual assistance; ancient healers who help heal the wounds of the past and of our ancestors.
Rite Two: Bands of Power
Five energy belts are woven into your luminous energy field (LEF) for protection. They act as filters, breaking down any negative energies that come toward you into one of the five elements, earth, air, fire, water and light, feeding your LEF instead of allowing those energies to make you sick.
Rite Three: Harmony Rite
A transmission of the 7 Archetypes into the Chakras. First you receive the archetypes of serpent, jaguar, hummingbird and eagle; next you receive three archangels: the Keeper of the Lower World (our unconscious), the Keeper of the Middle World (our waking world), and the Protector of the Upper World (our super-conscious).
Rite Four: Seer’s Rite
Pathways of light connect the visual cortex with the third eye and heart chakra. This awakens the inner seer and your ability to perceive the invisible world of energy and Spirit.
*DAY #2 – LINEAGE RITES & RITES OF THE TIMES TO COME*:
Rite Five: Daykeeper’s Rite
You connect to a lineage of master healers from ancient times. Daykeepers can call on ancient altars to heal and bring balance to the earth, and on the sun to rise each day, bringing us into harmony with mother Earth. This rite helps you begin to heal your inner feminine, step beyond fear, and practice peace.
Rite Six: Wisdomkeeper’s Rite
You connect to a lineage of luminous beings from the past and the future. This rite helps you to begin to heal your inner masculine, step outside of time, and taste infinity.
Rite Seven: Earthkeeper’s Rite
This rite connects you to the archangels that are guardians of our solar system, stewards of all life on Earth. It lifts you from your earth-bound existence and sets your spirit free to begin your journey to the stars -beginning with the sun, our local star- so you may dream your world into being.
Rite Eight: Starkeeper’s Rite
This rite helps your physical body to evolve into Homo Luminous; the aging process is slowed down, your DNA is re-informed, and you become more resistant to disease. You accept the seat around a holy fire at the center of the Sun, a place that has been held for you since the beginning of time.
Rite Nine: Creator Rite
As it awakens the Creator-light within, this rite brings stewardship for all creation -from the smallest grain of sand to the largest cluster of galaxies. Once you discover that Spirit not only works through you but AS YOU, and all of creation is happening inside you, the stewardship then becomes natural.
Gifting the Rights to Others
Learn to pass on all of the rites to others. An instruction manual will be provided and we will review the process of holding your own Munay-Ki workshops.
In addition to the Rites, you will also receive:
- Your own Pi-Stone: You work with your Pi-Stone as you receive each transmission rite. After receiving the Rites, your Pi-Stone will hold the transmission of each of the Rites of the Munay-Ki, and serve to help you grow the seeds of each Rite.
- Written Guidance: You will be given a manual with full instruction and guidance, reflecting what you learn during the course of our time together.
- Fire Ceremony: After you receive each of the 9 Rites of the Munay-Ki, it’s important to cultivate and grow the seeds of the Rites within you. I’ll provide instruction on how to cultivate the 9 Rites of the Munay-Ki within you. We will do several Fire Ceremonies during the class.
How do I know this is for me?
- You feel the call deep within your soul. This is the most likely reason you’ll be drawn to receiving the Rites of the Munay-Ki, because these transmissions are beyond words and the intellect. The conscious understanding of their magic and power comes later, after you’ve received the rites and witnessed their transformative power for yourself.
- You want to expand beyond your current sensory capacity, and feel a deeper communion with all of creation; life, Mother Earth, the elements, and the dimensions of non-ordinary reality.
- You want to hold a higher vibration of True-love (the pure source of all creation and healing) within your body and being.
- You want to connect with a Shamanic lineage of transmission rites.
- You want to raise the vibration of the planet and all life.
Payment is required in full in advance, is non-refundable and cannot be used towards any other class on any other date. ****YOU MUST ATTEND BOTH DAYS!!****REGISTER NOW