Class times: 11:00am to 6:00pm with a 1 hour lunch break
This class will introduce you to the energy of Reiki, and allow you to practice Reiki on yourself, friends, and family. (Level 2 will enable you to provide Reiki to the public as a profession.)
While maintaining the traditional Usui Reiki teachings, Usui/Holy Fire® III is the next step in the evolution of Reiki. Mikao Usui himself once said that his wish was for Reiki to always be evolving to higher levels of energy and effectiveness.
The word “Reiki” itself is translated from Japanese to English to mean, “divinely guided life force energy”. Therefore, Reiki is the energy that comes directly from Source/God/The Divine. In modern times, attunements have been passed on from the teacher through physical contact with the student, which can lead to the teacher’s own energy interfering and not allow for the full experience for the student. In Usui/Holy Fire® Reiki, the teacher now facilitates a process where the student connects directly with Source/God/The Divine itself, through a series of Placements. This allows for a deeper healing experience for the student, helps them to develop a much stronger connection with the Reiki energy, and increases the effectiveness when doing Reiki treatments. This method is very similar to the original method that Usui used with his own students.
This Reiki Level 1 training intensive is one of the most thorough and comprehensive available. It is a combination of the Western style as introduced by Mrs. Takata, the Japanese Reiki Techniques established by the founder, Mikao Usui, and the Holy Fire® healing energy introduced to us by William Lee Rand of the International Center for Reiki Training. After you’ve completed class, you will be able to give Reiki treatments to yourself and others.
The following subjects are covered:
- The origin and history of Reiki
- The nature of Reiki energy, how it works and its benefits
- The Principles of Reiki (Reiki Ideals)
- The Human Energy System
- The 3 Pillars of Reiki
- The Ocean of Holy Love Experience (prepares you for Level 1 attunement/placement)
- Hand Positions for healing others, with the option of working intuitively as in Reiji-Ho and Byosen Scanning
- Gassho meditation
- Byosen Scanning: Using the sensitivity in the hands to scan the aura, in order to locate areas that need healing
- Reiji-ho: Using inner guidance to know how and where to treat
- Reiki Level 1 attunement/placement
- Kenyoku: Dry bathing, a method to clear your energy field
- Hands-on practice using Reiki on another person
- Self-healing (using Reiki to treat yourself)
A 178 page class manual and a certificate are included.
About Your Instructor: Faye has been practicing and teaching Reiki for 9 years. She completed her first Reiki Master training in 2014 in the lineage of Usui Shiki Ryoho, and recently received a second round of training as a Usui/Holy Fire® III Reiki Master, learning directly with world renowned Reiki teacher, William Lee Rand.
If you have already had Reiki Level 1 and/or 2 in another lineage, with Faye or another teacher, you are welcomed to retake the class. Price remains the same.
Holy Fire® is the registered service mark of William Lee Rand.
Payment is required in full in advance, is non-refundable and cannot be used towards any other class on any other date.