Usui/Holy Fire® III Reiki 1 & 2
Cost: $275 per level
Prerequisite for Reiki Level 1: None.
Prerequisite for Reiki Level 2: Reiki Level 1 (any lineage)
Class times: 11:00am to 6:00pm each day, with 1-hour lunch breaks.
These classes are now held separately. Please see class schedule for details.
While maintaining the traditional Usui Reiki teachings, Usui/Holy Fire® III is the next step in theevolution of Reiki. Mikao Usui himself once said that his wish was for Reiki to always be evolving to higher levels of energy and effectiveness.
The word "Reiki" itself is translated from Japanese to English to mean, "divinely guided life force energy". Therefore, Reiki is the energy that comes directly from Source/God/The Divine. In modern times, attunements have been passed on from the teacher through physical contact with the student, which can lead to the teacher's own energy interfering and not allow for the full experience for the student. In Usui/Holy Fire® Reiki, the teacher now facilitates a process where the student connects directly with Source/God/The Divine itself, through a series of Placements. This allows for a deeper healing experience for the student, helps them to develop a much stronger connection with the Reiki energy, and increases the effectiveness when doing Reiki treatments. This method is very similar to the original method that Usui used with his own students.
This 2-day training intensive is one of the most thorough and comprehensive available and includes both Reiki Levels 1 & 2. It is a combination of the Western style as introduced by Mrs. Takata, the Japanese Reiki Techniques established by the founder, Mikao Usui, and the Holy Fire® healing energy introduced to us by William Lee Rand of the International Center for Reiki Training. After you've completed the class, you will be able to give Reiki treatments to yourself and others.
The following subjects are covered:
- The origin and history of Reiki
- The nature of Reiki energy, how it works and its benefits
- The Principles of Reiki (Reiki Ideals)
- The Human Energy System
- The 3 Pillars of Reiki
- The Ocean of Holy Love Experience
- Hand Positions, with the option of working intuitively as in Reiji-Ho and Byosen Scanning
- Gassho meditation
- Byosen Scanning: Using the sensitivity in the hands to scan the aura, in order to locate areas that need healing
- Reiji-ho: Using inner guidance to know how and where to treat
- Kenyoku: Dry bathing, a method to clear your energy field
- Gyoshi-ho: Sending Reiki with the eyes
- Koki-ho: Sending Reiki with the breath
- Enkaku chiryo: Sending Reiki at a distance
- Reiki Level 2 symbols: How to draw, activate and use them. Their many uses are explained and their inner meaning is discussed. Practice time is given so students know from experience how the energy of each symbol feels and the results each symbol produces
- Placements for Levels 1 & 2
- Getting started with your Reiki Practice
A 178 page class manual and a certificate are included.
About Your Instructor: Faye has been practicing and teaching Reiki for 9 years. She completed her first Reiki Master training in 2014 in the lineage of Usui Shiki Ryoho, and recently received a second round of training as a Usui/Holy Fire® III Reiki Master, learning directly with world renowned Reiki teacher, William Lee Rand.
If you have already had Reiki Level 1 and/or 2 in another lineage, with Faye or another teacher, you are welcomed to retake the class. Price remains the same and you must attend both days.
Holy Fire® is the registered service mark of William Lee Rand.
Payment is required in full in advance, is non-refundable and cannot be used towards any other class on any other date.